Tuesday, January 20, 2009

True Love.

I've never felt this way before. Maybe once, but it wasn't as real as it is now. The feelings I have for him are undeniable. He has taken my heart to a whole new level. I don't want to ever imagine myself with another man. He has me weak at the knees. Every kiss with him is like a first kiss, I get butterflys like crazy. "Every time we kiss I can't think straight...." - Hey Monday. He is the only thing I look forward to everyday. This world is so shitty, & he can make it look so perfect. He is the only person I can spend every momment with & not get sick of. I dread being away from him. He is my Boyfriend, & my Best Friend, that's what I love the most about him. I can treat him like a boyfriend & a best friend. I guess you can say I fell head over heels for him.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment